1 can of canneloni beans
2 vine ripe tomatoes
half a bunch of parsley
half a red onion
2 tbsp good quality balsamic vinegar
extra virgin olive oil
1 clove of garlic
1 tsp lemon juice
1. In a small pot, warm olive oil and drained beans.
2. In a non-stick skillet, warm up garlic, tomatoes and basil; add salt & pepper to taste.
3. Chop the onion and the parsley and add the balsamic to marinate them while you cook other ingredients.
4. Add the warmed ingredients, mixing well.
5. Add lemon juice and lemon zest.
6. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and serve.
warm canneloni beans with olive oil originally published on sassyradish.com
All content & photos © 2004-2015 sassyradish.com.