- Sassy Radish - http://www.sassyradish.com -
banana muffins with vanilla and cayenne
Posted By olga On December 23, 2005 @ 9:28 am In Quickbreads & Everyday Cakes | 3 Comments
To make 12 muffins, you will need:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper liners inside the muffin baking pan, or coat it with butter.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine bananas, sugar, egg, melted butter, vanilla and cayenne. Gradually fold in the flour mixture, and beat until smooth. Scoop into muffin pans.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. When you tap the muffin, it should be slighly soft and spring back upon touch. I’d check on them after 18 minutes or so.
banana muffins with vanilla and cayenne originally published on sassyradish.com
URL to article: http://www.sassyradish.com/2005/12/banana-muffins-with-vanilla-in/
All content & photos © 2004-2013 sassyradish.com.