Spiced Glazed Carrots
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the molasses, syrup, ginger and the spices.
2. Spread the carrots onto an oiled cookie sheet.
3. Brush the glaze over the carrots, be sure to be generous.
4. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Farhenheit for 20-25 minutes. What you are looking for is for carrots to be slightly firm – you don’t want to be eating mush.
5. Toss the carrots with cilantro and pomegranate seeds in a medium bowl and serve.
The carrots are also delicious chilled as well as warm. A friend used mint instead of cilantro, but in that case, I would remove the pomegranate seeds to avoid conflicting tasting notes.
spiced glazed carrots originally published on sassyradish.com
All content & photos © 2004-2014 sassyradish.com.